The EB Create Knitting Kit contains a variety of supplies to help you get started on your first knitting project!
The EB Create Knitting Kit includes:
- Transparent blue knitting needle case
- Four sets of acrylic needles: Sizes 8, 9, 10, 10 ½
- One set of aluminum needles: Size 8
- One set of bamboo needles: Size 9
- One set of five aluminum double pointed needles
- Clear case with stitch markers
- Metal case with blunt-end needles
- 2 to 3 skeins or balls of yarn
- Book: Knitting for the Absolute Beginner
- Book: Knitting 101
- Book: Kids Knit!
- Sterilite Ultra Latch 18-quart container
You may keep your project, but please return unused yarn and consider donating some yarn for the next person.
Looking for more instructions or inspiration?
Click here to view items you can borrow from the library.
Click here to view materials available through the library's subscription to Hoopla Digital.
Click here to use Creativebug, an amazing online treasure trove of craft tutorials that you can log into with your EB library card.
If you need assistance with searching the library's catalog or placing holds on items, or with accessing Hoopla Digital or Creativebug, please drop by the library or call the Information Services Desk at 732-390-6767.
There are many great resources online for knitters. Browse the sites below for some new ideas!
Ravelry (Note: You have to sign up for Ravelry but the site has many free project patterns and allows you to save the patterns you like in your account.)
To place a hold on this kit, click the Book It! button above. You will receive a notification when your kit is ready to be picked up!