The Library is located in the Jean Walling Civic Center near Ryders Lane in East Brunswick. The mailing address is:
2 Jean Walling Civic Center Drive
East Brunswick, New Jersey 08816
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
(10 a.m. - 11 a.m. reserved for seniors and vulnerable populations
|Tuesday, Thursday||12 p.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Sunday||12 p.m. - 4 p.m.|
The library will be closed on August Sundays.
- New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 9
- After toll booth, bear left to take Route 18 South
- Route 18 South about 4 miles to Rues Lane (turnoff on right just past Brunswick Square Mall/Macy's)
- Turn right onto Rues Lane
- Turn left at the 4th traffic light onto Civic Center Drive, to Lot #2 or #3 (meetings) or Lot #1 (short term parking). Before 3 p.m. weekdays, do not park in Senior Citizen spaces (blue lines) in Lot #2.
- New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 8A
- After toll booth, turn right on Forsgate Drive (Hwy. 32) to traffic light
- Right and North on County 535 (Cranbury Road) about 7 miles to traffic light at Ryders Lane
- Left at traffic light onto Ryders Lane
- Left at first traffic light onto Civic Center Drive; park as above
- Route 1 to Ryders Lane Exit marked "Milltown; East Brunswick"
- South on Ryders Lane 4.5 miles to 9th traffic light
- Turn right at 9th light onto Civic Center Drive; park as above
- Garden State Parkway North to Exit 105
- Take Highway 18 North; exit is marked "New Brunswick"
- Highway 18 North several miles, reaching a heavily commercialized area
- Watch for sign for Rues Lane, bear right at jughandle to cross Route 18
- Rues Lane to 4th light
- Turn left at the 4th light onto Civic Center Drive; park as above
- Route 287 South to Exit 9; exit is marked "Bound Brook; Highland Park"
- Bear right onto River Road (follow sign for "Highland Park")
- River Road 3.5 miles to 5th light; sign says "18 South; George St.; New Brunswick"
- Right at light over bridge onto Route 18 South
- Route 18 South to Route 1 South
- Route 1 South to Ryders Lane Exit marked "Milltown; East Brunswick"
- Follow directions above for Route 1
The township has erected green signs directing drivers to the Municipal Complex from all these routes. The Library is located in the Municipal Complex.