Mango Languages is an online language learning system that teaches real conversation skills for practical communication. Mango provides the tools and lessons needed to expand your language skills wherever and however you learn best. These lessons target speech, grammar, and pronunciation to advance your language learning.
Mango is available through a desktop version that can be accessed here.
- Click here to access Mango Languages.
- Click Sign Up to create a profile. You will need to enter library card number and PIN number. You will also need to enter an email address and create a password.
- Click I Agree after reading the Data Consent Form.
- Select a language you would like to learn to get started with Mango.
- In the upper right-hand corner, you will be able to access your profile homepage to customize your language, activity, and lesson preferences.
- You should receive an email shortly after signing up. Find this email and click on it to verify the email address.
Download the Mango Languages App
- Download the free mobile app from either Google Play or the Apple Store.
- Open the app and Log in using the credentials you used to create your Mango account.
- The app will open to the course listing page of the language you selected when creating your account. You may start from there, or tap Learn to go back to the Your Languages page.
- To find a new course, tap Add a Language (Apple devices) OR Add More Courses (Android devices).
- The languages are organized by Popular Languages & All Languages. Tap on the language you are interested in learning.
- You will be taken to a course listing page. Select the language course you would like to take and get started!
- Mango will automatically bookmark your progress when you close the app.