The EB Create Crocheting Kit contains a variety of supplies to help you get started on your first crocheting project!
The EB Create Crocheting Kit includes:
- Transparent blue knitting needle case
- Four aluminum crochet hooks: Sizes G/6, H/8, I/9, K/10½
- Two acrylic crochet hooks: Sizes 8.0mm, 10.0mm
- Clear case with stitch markers
- Two plastic blunt-end needles
- 2 to 3 skeins or balls of yarn
- Book: I Taught Myself to Crochet
- Book: Crochet: Learn It, Love It (17.26)
- Book: Creative Kids Complete Photo Guide to Crochet
- Small Latched Storage Container
You may keep your project, but please consider donating some yarn for the next person.
Looking for more instructions or inspiration?
Click here to view items you can borrow from the library.
Click here to view materials available through the library's subscription to Hoopla Digital.
Click here to use Creativebug, an amazing online treasure trove of craft tutorials that you can log into with your EB library card.
If you need assistance with searching the library's catalog or placing holds on items, or with accessing Hoopla Digital or Creativebug, please drop by the library or call the Information Services Desk at 732-390-6767.
There are many great resources online for crocheters. Browse the sites below for some new ideas!
Lion Brand Yarns (This site has a wide variety of patterns. Click on Craft on the menu on the left, then select Crochet to get started. You can also filter your search by skill level.)
Ravelry (Note: You have to sign up for Ravelry but the site has many free project patterns and allows you to save the patterns you like in your account.)