The book a librarian service allows you to reserve a 1-hour personal session with a reference librarian at EBPL.
checking out an ebook?
Researching your genealogy?
Starting a business?
How to use it
- A librarian will contact you to set up an appointment. Please allow 1-3 business days for a response, especially when submitting questions over the weekend or holiday.
- You will be contacted by phone or email for more information and to determine whether an appointment is the best option for you.
- Librarians are available Monday-Saturday between 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- The service is available to East Brunswick cardholders.
- Don’t have a library card? Sign up for one here!
- Have questions? Read our FAQs.
- After your session, fill out our brief survey to help us improve this service. Evaluation Survey.