The library is building a COVID-19 Community Time Capsule on its website to preserve and share memories of the pandemic with future generations. Someday future generations will study this period, create movies, write books, find new ways to use technology, and even learn how to better prepare for future pandemics. We are seeking stories, videos, photos, special tributes, artifacts, and artwork that captures your thoughts and feelings as we make history together.
Your story will be preserved and maintained digitally on the East Brunswick Public Library’s website where it will be available for others to see with your permission. Please open and read the Library Authorization and Release Statement. This form states that you grant the East Brunswick Public Library with access to your content for preservation purposes. If you have any questions prior to submitting your story, please email Chris Barnes, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some ideas for YOUR Story:
- What's it like to be in quarantine? How do you pass the time?
- Draw a picture or send a photo of how you are feeling
- Have you learned anything special about yourself during this time?
- Do you miss going to school and not seeing your friends?
- How will you celebrate your graduation in 2020?
- What do you look like in a mask? Upload a picture!!
- Take photos of your neighborhood or around town that capture the moment
The librarian reserves the right to modify or reject all stories for inclusion in the archive collection.
Please fill in the form below to upload your story, picture, video, or artifact - anything that remembers "you" during the pandemic.
Thanks for Making History Together!