Wills, Probate & Estate Planning in 2022 (Hybrid)
Estate administration can be very complex, and having some information before you begin can help you through the process.
- What’s new with proposed Federal Estate Tax changes
- Handling Probate during Covid and while Government offices closed
- Dangers If You Have No Will or documents invalid
- Getting your Estate Planning Documents done when you can’t go into a law office
- Power of Attorneys recommendations
- Living Will & Advance Directive for Medical Care
- Administering the Estate/Probate /Surrogate
- Avoiding unnecessary expenses and saving your family money
This program will NOT be recorded.
Kenneth Vercammen is an Edison, Middlesex County, NJ trial attorney where he handles Criminal, Municipal Court, Probate, Civil Litigation and Estate Administration matters. Ken is author of the American Bar Association's award winning book Criminal Law Forms and often lectures to trial lawyers of the American Bar Association, NJ State Bar Association and Middlesex County Bar Association. As the Past Chair of the Municipal Court Section he has served on its board for 10 years. He is admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States.