Podcasting 101: Getting Started and Finding Your Voice (Zoom)
Join experienced podcaster Harry Marks as he walks you through the process of starting your own podcast. You’ll learn about hardware and software for every budget, the steps to launching your very own show, and how to build an audience of loyal listeners, plus much more!
Harry Marks is a podcaster and author from New Jersey. He is the creator of The Shelf Life: A Podcast Sitcom (shelflifesit.com), the co-host of The Home Work podcast (http://5by5.tv/homework), and a writer for Aaron Mahnke’s Cabinet of Curiosities from iHeartMedia (http://aaronmahnke.com/curiosities/)
Sponsored by The Friends of the Library.
This event will be held on the Zoom platform. Please make sure you have the application installed on your computer, iOS, or Android device.
Please plan to join the meeting 10 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONNECT
- To join our Zoom Meeting click on (or copy/paste) link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83957432157
- Meeting ID: 839 5743 2157
- Password: 83 14 24
- To dial-in via telephone for audio instead of joining the webinar: 929-436-2866
FOR COMPUTER USERS
- Your computer must have a monitor. You do not need a camera or microphone.
- Click (or copy/paste) this link into a web browser to access the Zoom virtual meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83957432157
- Zoom may ask you to download and install the application file for you to join the meeting. Download and install the file so you can connect to Zoom.
- To hear the program, you can either use your computer’s speakers or call in using a telephone. Select which one you prefer.
- If you have a camera & microphone, you will be muted during the program. You will be able to view the presentation and hear it, but you will not be seen or heard.
- Have a question for the presenter? You can press the Chat button on the bottom of the screen and type you question in the lower right corner. You question will be answered at the end of the program.