Overcoming Stress and Anxiety Using Meditation (Zoom)
We are living in a time that feels often confusing and stressful. Incorporating meditation in our lives can be the change that can make a big difference in our life . Join Umesh Bhatia, as he teaches a simple meditation technique to increase personal well-being.
Umesh Bhatia (MS, Franchising and IT Entrepreneur) is an accomplished Franchising and IT Entrepreneur. For 25+ years, he has successfully developed franchising and IT businesses in the USA, the UK, India, Japan and the Middle East. He is a long time meditation practitioner and currently provides workshops and training to groups throughout the US where he connects meditation and spiritual development to important aspects of our lives.
This event will be held on the Zoom platform. Please make sure you have the application installed on your computer, iOS, or Android device.
Please plan to join the meeting 10 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONNECT
- To join our Zoom Meeting click on (or copy/paste) link:
- Meeting ID: 857 4856 1385
- Password: 52 40 99
- To dial-in via telephone for audio instead of joining the webinar: 929-436-2866
FOR COMPUTER USERS
- Your computer must have a monitor. You do not need a camera or microphone.
- Click (or copy/paste) this link into a web browser to access the Zoom virtual meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85748561385
- Zoom may ask you to download and install the application file for you to join the meeting. Download and install the file so you can connect to Zoom.
- To hear the program, you can either use your computer’s speakers or call in using a telephone. Select which one you prefer.
- If you have a camera & microphone, you will be muted during the program. You will be able to view the presentation and hear it, but you will not be seen or heard.
- Have a question for the presenter? You can press the Chat button on the bottom of the screen and type you question in the lower right corner. You question will be answered at the end of the program.