Lunch 'n Learn with the Doctors: Prostate Cancer (Zoom)
In this multidisciplinary talk conducted virtually, Dr. Edward Soffen, Radiation Oncologist, Princeton Radiation Oncology and Dr. Phillip Reid, Medical Oncologist, Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey, will discuss the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the diagnosis, treatment and management of prostate cancer during the COVID-19 pandemic. Topics include:
- Evaluation of suspected prostate cancer
- Postponing biopsy and staging workup
- Treatment options for newly-diagnosed prostate cancer
- Addressing which patients need immediate treatment
- Recommendations during COVID for hormonal therapy as a way of delaying definitive treatment
- Recommendations for timing of radiation treatment during COVID
- Addressing disease recurrence and when and how to treat it
Please note, the doctors presenting will not be able to offer personal medical advice to attendees during this program.
Have a question for the doctors? Submit your questions here: https://tinyurl.com/doctorslnl2
Registration for this program is limited.
This event will be held on the Zoom platform. Please make sure you have the application installed on your computer, iOS, or Android device.
Please plan to join the meeting 10 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONNECT
- To join our Zoom Meeting click on (or copy/paste) link: https://zoom.us/j/99125508475
- Meeting ID: 991-2550-8475
- Password: 811664
- To dial-in via telephone for audio instead of joining the webinar: 929-436-2866
FOR COMPUTER USERS
- Your computer must have a monitor. You do not need a camera or microphone.
- Click (or copy/paste) this link into a web browser to access the Zoom virtual meeting: https://zoom.us/j/99125508475
- Zoom may ask you to download and install the application file for you to join the meeting. Download and install the file so you can connect to Zoom.
- To hear the program, you can either use your computer’s speakers or call in using a telephone. Select which one you prefer.
- If you have a camera & microphone, you will be muted during the program. You will be able to view the presentation and hear it, but you will not be seen or heard.
- Have a question for the presenter? You can press the Chat button on the bottom of the screen and type you question in the lower right corner. You question will be answered at the end of the program.