Lunch 'n Learn with the Doctors: Blood Cancers (Zoom)
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONNECT
- To join our Zoom Meeting click on (or copy/paste) link: https://zoom.us/j/96623175577
- Meeting ID: 966-2317-5577
- Password: 224328
- To dial-in via telephone for audio instead of joining the webinar: 929-436-2866
In this multidisciplinary talk conducted virtually, Dr. Craig Lampert, Medical Oncologist and Hematologist, and Dr. Philip Pancari, Medical Oncologist, of Regional Cancer Care Associates Central Jersey will discuss the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the diagnosis, treatment and management of blood cancers during the COVID-19 pandemic. Topics include:
- Diagnosis and management of lymphoma, leukemia and myeloma
- The effect of delayed diagnosis
- Treatment options for blood cancers during COVID-19
- Evaluation and management of noncancerous blood disorders such as low platelets, low white blood cells and anemia
- Safer ways to access care through a medical oncologist and hematologist during COVID-19
Have a question for the doctors? We are accepting questions until June 2nd. Submit your questions here: https://tinyurl.com/doctorslnl5
Please note, the doctors presenting will not be able to offer personal medical advice to attendees during this program.
Registration for this program is limited.