[FULL] Make a Women's Suffrage Rosette with Pam Brooks 18+
Reserve your free ticket by clicking here. Event is full.
Learn to make a women's suffrage rosette with fiber artist Pam Brooks.
- One 2” square or non-fusible interfacing or felt
- 2 1/4” wide satin purple ribbon: Seven pieces, each 4” long (28” long or 7/8 yd)
- 1 1/2” wide satin white ribbon: Eight pieces, each 3” long (24” or 3/4yd)
- 7/8” wide satin gold/yellow ribbon: Eight pieces, each 2” long (16” or (1/2yd)
- One safety pin
- One 1” white button
- White embroidery floss or button thread
- Embroidery needle
There is a random drawing for a limited quantity of kits of supplies. Deadline to enter is March 4, 2021.
The "Women and the Right to Vote: Then and Now" series is funded by the New Jersey Council for the Humanities and the Friends of the East Brunswick Library.
Our community partners are the East Brunswick Human Relations Council, East Brunswick Woman's Club, Milltown Public Library, the Monroe Public Library, Piscataway Public Library, South River Public Library, and the Spotswood Public Library. Additional funding is provided by the East Brunswick Friends of the Library.