Climate Change in New Jersey: Practical Steps Individuals Can Take to Reduce Its Impact (Zoom)
Join us for a discussion on climate change and other environmental factors' impact on the quality of life in New Jersey. Topics will include climate change's impact on New Jersey; environmental factors affecting our, health, wildlife, energy availability, and flooding in New Jersey; and practical steps individuals can take to address those issues.
The Raritan Valley Group of the New Jersey Chapter of the Sierra Club’s primary interests include conservation and protection of the Raritan River basin area.
This event will be held on the Zoom platform. Please make sure you have the application installed on your computer, iOS, or Android device.
Please plan to join the meeting 10 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONNECT
- To join our Zoom Meeting click on (or copy/paste) link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89280255298
- Meeting ID: 892 8025 5298
- Password: 642 011
- To dial-in via telephone for audio instead of joining the webinar: 929-436-2866
FOR COMPUTER USERS
- Your computer must have a monitor. You do not need a camera or microphone.
- Click (or copy/paste) this link into a web browser to access the Zoom virtual meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89280255298
- Zoom may ask you to download and install the application file for you to join the meeting. Download and install the file so you can connect to Zoom.
- To hear the program, you can either use your computer’s speakers or call in using a telephone. Select which one you prefer.
- If you have a camera & microphone, you will be muted during the program. You will be able to view the presentation and hear it, but you will not be seen or heard.
- Have a question for the presenter? You can press the Chat button on the bottom of the screen and type you question in the lower right corner. You question will be answered at the end of the program.