Are your Ducks in a Row?: End of Life Planning Workshop (Zoom)
Join us for a panel of speakers for a discussion on everything you need to know to pre-arrange & prepare for life’s most important transition, and the incredible financial and emotional benefits of pre-planning. This event will be held on Zoom and via telephone.
Are Your Ducks in a Row? End of Life Planning
This seminar will guide you through preplanning & preparing for life’s most important transition, and the incredible financial and emotional benefits of pre-planning.
Michael Kulbacki & Randy Gagnon
Michael earned two Bachelor degrees and an MBA from Auburn University, his mortuary science degree from American Academy McAllister Institute in New York, and is a licensed commercial pilot with United Airlines. His lifelong commitment to the funeral home and professional experience will guide this family owned firm through a 2nd generation.
Randy Gagnon is a graduate of Mercer Funeral Service Program, he was the winner of the Tony D. Memorial Scholarship, the NJ State Funeral Directors Education Corp. Scholarship, and SCI National Scholarship Program. Randy is committed to his core values of civic and social responsibility.
Your Life Story
This presentation will discuss the importance of telling one’s own story through an obituary. It will offer helpful tips, insight and resources to aid you in this journey.
Nicole Raff-Turcotte, Administrative Assistant/Funeral Director Intern,
Nicole Raff-Turcotte has been serving the local communities in various ways for almost 20 years. She has a Human Resource degree from Kaplan University and is currently in the process of earning her mortuary license from the Mercer Funeral Service Program.
You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know About: Estate Planning
Join us for an informational seminar on estate planning. This presentation will cover the estate planning basics and discuss wills, trusts, probate, choosing fiduciaries, and protecting your family.
SKG Legal (One Auer Court, East Brunswick, NJ 08816)
Larry is a 1988 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, and a 1991 graduate of the Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. He is a member of the New Jersey Bar Association and the Middlesex County Bar Association. Lawrence has over twenty-five years of legal experience.
Co-Sponsored by the Brunswick Memorial Funeral Home
Not familiar with Zoom, do not worry, EBPL has a tutorial for that, click on this link .
Please plan to join the meeting 10 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONNECT
- To join our Zoom Meeting click on (or copy/paste) link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81052343215
- Meeting ID: 852 8974 4878
- Password: 895578
- To dial-in via telephone for audio instead of joining the webinar: 929-436-2866
FOR COMPUTER USERS
- Your computer must have a monitor. You do not need a camera or microphone.
- Click (or copy/paste) this link into a web browser to access the Zoom virtual meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81052343215
- Zoom may ask you to download and install the application file for you to join the meeting. Download and install the file so you can connect to Zoom.
- To hear the program, you can either use your computer’s speakers or call in using a telephone. Select which one you prefer.