Physical Therapy for Neck Pain (Zoom)
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85101118540
Meeting ID: 851 0111 8540
Dial by your location +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
Registration requested. Register at:
Devanshi Modi, owner and Physical Therapist at Spineck Physical Therapy, will cover:
- Common symptoms and causes of neck pain
- Conditions such as:
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Text Neck
- Muscle Spasms?
- Physical Therapy options: Stretch, Strengthen, and Straighten up
- Strategies and techniques to treat your own pain
- Know if you are sleeping correct and find out about the right neck pillow
- Ergonomics for Work from Home and a checklist while using laptops.
Learn and perform with us common stretches and exercises for neck and upper back pain.
Devanshi Modi is owner and Physical Therapist at Spineck Physical Therapy in East Brunswick. She is a Certified McKenzie Therapist and specializes in treating neck and back pain. She believes in detailed assessment to get to the root cause of pain instead of just treating the pain. She has more than 12 years of clinical experience in physical therapy.