Calligraphy Workshop (Zoom)
Calligraphy is the art of writing with fancy letters used in invitations, greeting cards and manuscripts. Join Roberta Hodes for a demonstration of the techniques used with the pen and nibs. She will also show samples with gold and silver embellishments.
Roberta Hodes was a special art teacher for 35 years in Ossining, NY. She now teaches art classes at the Monroe Township Senior Center and Library and in several communities in the area.
Sponsored by the Friends of the Library.
Not familiar with Zoom, do not worry, EBPL has a tutorial for that, click on this link .
Please plan to join the meeting 10 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONNECT
- To join our Zoom Meeting click on (link) or
- copy/paste: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87405810278
- Meeting ID: 874 0581 0278
- Password: 06 06 79
- To dial-in via telephone for audio instead of joining the webinar: 929 436 2866
FOR COMPUTER USERS
- Your computer must have a monitor. You do not need a camera or microphone.
- Click (or copy/paste) this link into a web browser to access the Zoom virtual meeting:
- Zoom may ask you to download and install the application file for you to join the meeting. Download and install the file so you can connect to Zoom.
- To hear the program, you can either use your computer’s speakers or call in using a telephone. Select which one you prefer.
- If you have a camera & microphone, you will be muted during the program. You will be able to view the presentation and hear it, but you will not be seen or heard.
- Have a question for the presenter? You can press the Chat button on the bottom of the screen and type you question in the lower right corner. You question will be answered at the end of the program.