Jodi Bloom (college planning expert and founder of Cornerstone College Solutions) leads an online worshop designed to help families with children of any age figure out how to pay for college without jeapordizing retirement..
Topics covered include:
- Learn how to reduce your out of pocket expenses and the overall cost of college.
- Learn the "ins and outs" of the financial aid system and how to maximize what your student receives.
- Identify myths and common errors that can cause you to overpay for school.
- Learn how to obtain discounts from colleges and universities even if you don't qualify for "need-based" financial aid.
- Learn how to develop a comprehensive college plan that meets your unique goals and cost requirements.
- Determine how to find the best college for your children.
At this current time this is a virtual event but may be subject to change to a hybrid event (in person and on zoom). Please check back closer to the event date to see if you will be able to attend in person.
Click here to register. for the zoom link
Questions? email Mwhittington@ebpl.org