QuickBooks Part 3
Class topic: Product and Services
Class will be held on Zoom
Register here : https://forms.gle/N4MzzmoePXvRsbpW9
A new topic each class.
Class is free on Thursdays at 7 pm.
QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. QuickBooks products are geared mainly toward small and medium-sized businesses
We will be using a QuickBooks free practice site: https://qbo.intuit.com/redir/testdrive
Patrons are not required to purchase any subscription with QuickBooks.
Please plan to join the meeting 5 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
- A Computer or laptop is required to perform the lessons. You can use a computer or mobile phone or table to watch and hear this class. Connect ONLY 1 device to Zoom.
- Zoom Meeting ID and Passcode will be emailed to registered participants and will be displayed on the registration confirmation page also.
- To follow along with the virtual class, we suggest having two devices or two monitors during the class. On one device you can watch the class and on the other you can use the application. Or you can use one desktop/laptop and two browser, follow this article to learn how. Connect ONLY 1 device to Zoom.
- If you have a camera & microphone, you will be muted during the program. Unmute yourself to talk or use the chat box to ask questions. Questions are encouraged.
- Audience: Adults
- This Session will be recorded.
- Please visit EBPL YouTube to find the recorded class the day after the class is held.
Cost of class: Free.
Any questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-390-6767, 45 min before the meeting.