Update your Resume: learn Excel skills.
This class will use "Microsoft Windows Desktop Version." You will need to have access to a computer with Microsoft Excel to perform the classes’ exercises.
Ø Zoom Meeting Information
Time: Jun 23, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Use the link below to access the Zoom meeting on the day of the meeting. Zoom will prompt you to add your name and email to procure the integrity of the meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Use the link above to register in advance for this meeting, you will receive your unique Zoom meeting number and password via email. Or use the link above to access the meeting after 6:50 pm on June 23.
Meeting ID: 838 4990 3899
Register here to receive the class's material: https://forms.gle/cfkyeHL8SGwrhvP17
Class Handout: https://www.notion.so/Pivot-Tables-and-Conditional-Formatting-with-Micro...
No prior knowledge of programming or advanced math skills is necessary.
This course will encourage you to try Excel online on your own during the Zoom class, you will be encouraged to get hands-on training and have support while you learn.
please visit EBPL YouTube to find the recorded class the day after the class is held.
Join our class communication tool, Slack, to get the most out of the class. On Slack, you can ask your questions and feel involved in the discussions and seek additional help or feedback.
Join EBPL Classes Slack Channel to participate: Invitations will be provided during the class.
Class Duration: 1 hour
Please plan to join the meeting 10 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
- A Computer or laptop is required to perform the lessons. You can use a computer or mobile phone or table to watch and hear this class.
- Zoom Meeting ID and Passcode will be emailed to registered participants
- To follow along with the virtual class, we suggest having two devices or two monitors during the class. On one device you can watch the class and on the other, you can use the application. Or you can use one desktop/laptop and two browsers, follow this article to learn how.
- If you have a camera & microphone, you will be muted during the program. Unmute yourself to talk or use the chatbox to ask questions. Questions are encouraged.
- Audience: Adults
- This Session will be recorded.
Cost of class: Free.
Any questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org 45 min before the meeting or call 732-390-6767 before 7:00 pm.