Learn Microsoft Excel Series: Class #1
Update your Resume: learn basics Excel skills.
This class will use "Microsoft Windows Desktop Version." You will need to have access to a computer with Microsoft Excel to perform the classes’ exercises.
This is a 3-class part series with a different topic on each session. Classes are held on Zoom on Thursdays in September at 7 pm.
For learners who are new to Excel or want to get reacquainted with Excel.
No experience with Excel is necessary, familiarity with computers is helpful. Recommended for people looking for a new job or entering a new career.
This course will empower participants with the fundamentals to take more advance classes.
Learn Microsoft Excel Series:
Class #1, Sept 16: How to enter data
Class #2, Sept 23: edit and format Excel worksheets
Class #3, Sept 30: implement basic Excel functions (including financial, logical, and text functions)
Register here for all 3 classes: https://forms.gle/4Yt3whRE1a2Sxmg8A
The Tech Teacher will:
Explain how to set up your workstation to follow along the lesson.
Introduce participants on how to use the Slack Application to make your experience more like an in-person classroom.
No prior knowledge in programming nor advanced math skills are necessary.
This course will encourage you to try Excel online on your own during the Zoom class, you will be encourage to get hands-on training and have support while your learn.
please visit EBPL YouTube to find the recorded class the day after the class is held.
Join our class communication tool, Slack, to get the most of the class. On Slack you can ask your questions and feel involved in the discussions and seek additional help or feedback.
Join EBPL Classes Slack Channel to participate: invitation will be provided during the class.
Class Duration: 1 hour
Please plan to join the meeting 10 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
- A Computer or laptop is required to perform the lessons. You can use a computer or mobile phone or table to watch and hear this class.
- Zoom Meeting ID and Passcode will be emailed to registered participants
- To follow along with the virtual class, we suggest having two devices or two monitors during the class. On one device you can watch the class and on the other you can use the application. Or you can use one desktop/laptop and two browser, follow this article to learn how.
- If you have a camera & microphone, you will be muted during the program. Unmute yourself to talk or use the chat box to ask questions. Questions are encouraged.
- Audience: Adults
- This Session will be recorded.
Cost of class: Free.
Any questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org 45 min before the meeting, or call 732-390-6767 before 7:00 pm.