Intro to Microsoft Word Online Class #2
Learn the basics of Microsoft Word.
Register here: https://forms.gle/Dhkr3EoKGUiCzEPu6
By signing up for Class # 1 you are registered for the whole series.
Please visit EBPL YouTube to find the recorded class the day after the class is held.
Feb 22 - Class #2: Formatting, Spell checking, Copy and Paste, Printing, Applying Font Effects.
Mar 1 - Class #3: Inserting and Formatting Pictures, Shapes, and Tables.
This class will use "Microsoft Windows Word Desktop Version." You will need to have access to a computer with Microsoft Word to perform the classes’ exercises.
Classes are held on Zoom.
Class Duration: 1 hour
Please plan to join the meeting 10 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
- A Computer or laptop is required to perform the lessons. You can use a computer or mobile phone or table to watch and hear this class. Connect ONLY 1 device to Zoom.
- Zoom Meeting ID and Passcode will be emailed to registered participants and will be displayed on the registration confirmation page also.
- To follow along with the virtual class, we suggest having two devices or two monitors during the class. On one device you can watch the class and on the other you can use the application. Or you can use one desktop/laptop and two browser, follow this article to learn how. Connect ONLY 1 device to Zoom.
- If you have a camera & microphone, you will be muted during the program. Unmute yourself to talk or use the chat box to ask questions. Questions are encouraged.
- Audience: Adults
- This Session will be recorded.
Cost of class: Free.
Any questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org 45 min before the meeting, or call 732-390-6767 before 7:00 pm.