Intro to HTML, CSS and Java Script Class #1
Getting started with HTML, CSS and Java Script
Introduction to Computer Science for people entering the workforce, re-entering the workforce, or in the workforce. This class takes a top-down approach, emphasizing mastery of high-level concepts with hand on practice with easy to follow tutorials.
The virtual class provides students opportunities to discuss and ask questions during class and get real-time help. Students are encourage to exercise self-learning, try on their own, explore, imagination and craft their own path.
Class #1: Nov 23 at 7:00 pm Intro to HTML
Class #2: Nov 30 at 7:00 pm HTML Elements
Class #3: Dec 7 at 7:00 pm CSS Properties
Class Duration: 45 min
Please visit EBPL YouTube to find the recorded class the day after the class is held.
This class takes a top-down approach, emphasizing mastery of high-level concepts with hand on practice with easy to follow tutorials.
Prerequisite: To run HTML code you will need a Text Editor, for this class you can use jsfiddle.net or your favorite Text editor.
Be comfortable with computers and internet, independent learner, be able to read and follow tutorials and use computers to learn new concepts.
Familiarity with downloading software on computers.
Please plan to join the meeting 5 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
- A Computer or laptop is required to perform the lessons. You can use a computer or mobile phone or table to watch and hear this class. Connect ONLY 1 device to Zoom.
- Zoom Meeting ID and Passcode will be emailed to registered participants and will be displayed on the registration confirmation page also.
- To follow along with the virtual class, we suggest having two devices or two monitors during the class. On one device you can watch the class and on the other you can use the application. Or you can use one desktop/laptop and two browser, follow this article to learn how. Connect ONLY 1 device to Zoom.
- If you have a camera & microphone, you will be muted during the program. Unmute yourself to talk or use the chat box to ask questions. Questions are encouraged.
- Audience: Adults
- This Session will be recorded.
Cost of class: Free.
Any questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org 45 min before the meeting, or call 732-390-6767 before 7:00 pm.