Rosetta Stone is a free service for online language learning. Users can select from 30 languages featuring core lessons in developing reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
Click here to get started. Enter your EBPL library card number, click on Rosetta Stone Library Solution, and enter a username and password to create an account.
For mobile device (tablet or phone):
- Download Rosetta Stone app. DO NOT LAUNCH
- Open browser on device and go to ebpl.org/esl, scroll down to the Rosetta Stone section, and click on the link where it reads “Click here to get started.”
- Login with EBPL library card number and click on Rosetta Stone Library Solution
- First time users: create account with email as username and a password of your choice. Choose language and sign in.
- Clicking on Launch Rosetta Stone app Version 3 will launch the app
- To sign into the app: choose work or school. Enter username/email, and password.
- You will be prompted to enter a namespace. This will be cjrlc085 (that’s a zero).
- Note: You can only change which language you are learning from the login screen.
Rosetta Stone access is made possible in part by the New Jersey State Library and the Institute of Museum and Library Services.